Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Budapest is a lovely city that has been a hotspot for most of Europe’s commercial, educational, research-oriented, and artistic progress. It was constructed by the Celts in 1 AD. However, Budapest grew under the reign of the Romans who conquered it soon after. Its architectural style has been heavily influenced by the Renaissance in Italy, and the city underwent a significant change between the 14th and 15th centuries, during King Matthias Corvinus’ rule.
There are few things that are as emotionally fulfilling as soulful music and wholesome, hearty food. A candlelight dinner cruise is very romantic, and also an opportunity to bond with your family. The picturesque city of Budapest observed from the vantage point of a luxury boat in the River Danube is a whole new level of exhilaration.
You will have the most luxurious experience on this dinner cruise that includes a 4-course dinner and onboard entertainment. The 3-hour cruise will give you the opportunity to witness archaic buildings and monuments in Budapest from a unique point of view. You will be served a refreshing welcome drink by a waiter as you go through a menu of rich food and drink. You can pick the soup and main course of your choice from the menu, which also has special options for vegetarians. You will be bathed in a soothing atmosphere as a couple of excellent pianists and a lovely vocalist take centre stage and play some melodious tunes, sometimes very spirited, and sometimes melancholic. The music and food is bound to touch your soul on this amazing cruise!
- Appetizers in pastry basket
- Green pea cream soup with roasted almonds (April-October)
- Pumpkin cream soup with roasted pumpkin seeds (November-March)
- Sable fish fillet with sauce hollandaise and vegetable-lasagne
Or Duck leg confit with crispy white cabbage and gratin potatoes
Or Tender beef stew with polenta
- Sponge Cake
- Wines from Hungary: Mihaly Figula’s (awarded as the Hungarian Winemaker of the Year), and Zoltan Gunzer’s excellent Winery Viktória Pinot Gris 2013/14, Figula Mihály, Balatonfüred Vencel Rosé 2014, Günzer Zoltán, Villány Vilmos Cuvée 2013/14, Günzer Zoltán, Villány Mindenjó Tokaji Cuvée 2012, Basilicus Szőlőbirtok, Tokaj-Hegyalja
- Sparkling Wines: Hungarian sparkling wine in dry and sweet versions from the BB fizz winery
- Bottled Beers: Staropramen Beer
- Soft drinks
- Tea & coffee