DURATION: 3 Hours
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- Experience the best of this beautiful city on this walking tour
- Immerse yourself in the culture and traditions of Dubai, up close and personal
- From one of the largest Mosques in the UAE to the Dubai Coffee Museum, explore all parts of Dubai
- The first stop is at Al Farooq Mosque – one of the largest in the UAE. Admire the 21 domes and 124 stained glass windows created by expert craftsmen.
- The tour then transports you to the traditional Dubai Creek area.
- Stroll through the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood viewing the iconic wind towers, art galleries and cobbled streets
- Stop for coffee and learn about the beans and brewing at the interesting and quaint Dubai Coffee Museum
- Walk through the narrow streets of the Old Souk before crossing Dubai Creek by abra (water taxi)
- Explore the famous Spice Souk and Gold Souk of Dubai Leave the Dubai Creek area behind and return to your hotel